[K12OSN] 3com 3C920B-EMB Netboot

Hi,

Currently I'm testing LTSP on an Asus A7N8X Deluxe mobo,
it has an integrated 3com network controller with device ID 0x9201.

All over the net I read that this controller is compatible with the 3c905c-tpo card
on Linux, but I can't seem to get the kernel recognising the card as an 905c.
I can get it booting for just a second and then The kernel notifies me that it
doesn't recognise this network controller.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanx in advance,
Koen Calliauw