From: Jack
To: k12osn redhat com
Sent: 9/30/03 6:50 PM
Subject: [K12OSN] Instant Messanger

Well,  I hate to have to do this but it seems that the instant messenger
is being abused at our school.  Things like Profanity, insults, etc.
The computer teacher wants it disabled.  Before I just shut it off how
do other schools deal with this sort of thing?  Is there any advice
anybody can give?

Jack