Re: [K12OSN] Laptop as a Workstation?

I use the boot floppy from the LTSP wireless package on an old ThinkPad
760ED - works a treat! I'm not sure which NICs it supports (I think it's
in the readme) but I do know it will work with PCCards from Linksys
(both the old PCCard with the dongle and the new one with the integrated
jack).

- gustav