[K12OSN] LTSP in the Orange County Area?

Hello
I've been given the go ahead to put together an LTSP classroom for a small public High School. I'm using a bunch of old boxes, a real mish-mash of hardware.

I'm looking for LTSP schools in the Orange County area for tips/tricks/ and working examples of LTSP :)

Anyone in the OC area I could talk to about LTSP?
thanks
Denny