[K12OSN] No sound at all with nasd

Hi,

I tried the SOUND_DAEMON = nasd in lts.conf and all I got was no sound at
all.  I was wondering if it has anything to do with the file in called
ltsp-esound.sh in /etc/profile.d?  I remember when I was earlier having
problems with Flash not running Eric told me to comment out some stuff (I
think) in that file.  Could this be part of the problem....can someone
post a clean copy of that file?  Any other ideas?  Switching back
(commenting out the SOUND_DAEMON = nasd line brings my sound back.  I even
tried rebooting the server....that made no difference for the nasd stuff.
I'd love to get sound working for nearly everything including Flash.  Let
me know of any ideas.  (yes...I've upgraded to 3.12 with the new rpm's
Eric posted a few days ago)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School