Re: [K12OSN] merger of Red Hat Linux with Fedora Project

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 12:54, Eric Harrison wrote:

> For those who would prefer RHEL over Fedora, the LTSP packages strive
> to cleanly support a wide variety of platforms. We'll make an effort
> to make sure that it is as easy as possible to install the K12LTSP
> packages on RHEL.

Personally, I've always thought that the 'k12' part should be a
separate bundle and the 'Redhat-ltsp' installation should work
the same whether or not you wanted educational programs. Of course
it really only makes a difference if more people get involved in
development/support.

---
   Les Mikesell
    les futuresource com