Re: [K12OSN] Monitor Sync rate questions

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for!

Thank you so much.

Scott

From: "Scott Sherrill" <scott hancock k12 mi us>
----------------- snip --------------------

Can anyone recommend a process for adjusting monitors? I know you can specify the specific resolutions and frequencies but other than a alter/reboot/alter process - is there a way to say or a resource to tap that I can:

"Oh its a OptiQuest Q51 I need X_mode_0= ???? to make it work"

 Phrased differently - the OptiQuest in question if I set the
 resolution to 800x600 it displays fine (or 640x480) - 1024x768
 nothing displays - I know the Q51 can do 1024x768
 http://www.viewsonic.com/products/crt_q51.htm

 but how do I take that information on the monitor and come up with a
 corresponding X_MODE_0 line?

Thanks.

try --

http://xtiming.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/xtiming.pl