RE: [K12OSN] tftp PXE and such

> If I use a boot floppy, it gets to the part where it would start the
> tftp download of the kernel and says file not found.

Is the NIC connected to the network (cable)
Is there a dhcp server running
Is there a setting in /etc/dhcpd.conf for that mac address?
Does tcpdump show that mac address broadcasting a dhcp discover?
Did the dhcp server respond?

You are not getting a file not found so I can only assume that one of
the previous points is the problem.

Tim