Re: [K12OSN] merger of Red Hat Linux with Fedora Project

On 2 Oct 2003, Steve Wright wrote:

> Pulling the components apart is not really relevant to this list, since
> we can use the separate parts as installed, or ignore them, or not
> install the 'educational' stuff during the initial install.  Most users
> here are educational users, with a few hangers-on (like me) who are
> attempting to squeeze K12LTSP into /other/ little gaps.

I'm not a K12 educational user (rather an University one). I'm
collaborating with a complete migration to Linux. So far, so, so good.
They are migrating several hundreds of machines......

BTW, which is the best way for a newbie for installing something that can
allow automatic dialup when there is network activity over the modem?.

Mario Guerra