[K12OSN] PXE vs Etherboot

Hello Everyone,

I have search the web and I have not found much information for my question. I am now working for a Private school that has about 40 computers. The fastest of which is a P1 233mhz machine. So, naturally I am a Linux Guru and hope to set up LTSP for these clients. Most of them don't have network cards in them. So, should I buy network cards with PXE or Etherboot? What the are strengths or weaknesses of each? Or does it really matter?

Thanks,
Nate