RE: [K12OSN] PXE vs Etherboot

> So again, I ask:   What's so hard about restarting dhcpd ?

Nothing.  But my needs maybe a little different than others.  When you
are writing a driver, it is often more convenient to overwrite the file.
My downloading nic is configured as with etherboot.rom so when I am
working on any driver, I just overwrite the file.

I start and stop dhcp quite enough as it is. ;-)

Tim