Re: [K12OSN] Help! Ownership and permissions of /home

k12osn redhat com writes:
>I hope I'm not misunderstanding or oversimplifying this, but it sounds
>like you
>just need "chmod 700 /home/*"

That's what I figured...but I'm nervous and wanted a second opinion...I
may wait a few minutes to see if something else comes up on the
list....otherwise I'm going to take a deep breath and do it  *wish me
luck*  :-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School