Re: [K12OSN] Help! Ownership and permissions of /home

I'm new to Linux, so take this with a grain of salt. If you want to
automate it, I think there are cron scripts that run daily.

/etc/cron.daily

put a script in there or modify an existing one to look like

#!/bin/sh
chmod 0700 /home/*

This worked on our server. I'm not sure if this will work on your server.
Please reply back with success or failure. Your experience will add to
mine.

--

 Peter Nakashima
 Computer Teacher