[K12OSN] How can I hide other /homes?

Ok....now that I've gotten all the home dirs on my Samba/LDAP box
"chmod-ed" to 700....I'd like to find a way to hide them from
everyone...except that the logged in user will see only his/her own home
folder.  This would come in handy with OpenOffice when the kids try to
import graphics from their home folder....other wise they have to scroll
through everyone elses...I'd like it so they can only see theirs....any
ideas?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School