Re: [K12OSN] How can I hide other /homes?

k12osn redhat com writes:
>what are you sending email with--yours take forever to come up and then
>all i
>see are ??????? btw don't suppose you have xperimented with ltsp on
>g3's?? chuck

You need to copy the text of the previous email so we know who you are
responding to.  The list is a plain text list....do not send in
HTML....when you sent the notice about Oct. 18th it was done in
HTML....that's why some folks couldn't read it.  FirstClass (what I use)
is plain text only.  As for my experience with G3's....I run ONLY OS
X...none of this pre-OS X crap (*grin*) so I simply bring it up in X11.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us