[K12OSN] Educational Games

Guys....Tux Typing and Tux Math has become a staple at our elementary
school now. One thing that adds to the benefits is we have these programs
installed on their win2k lab as well as the terminals. They're currently
having a TuxMath Tournament and this is bigger than the super bowl!
Anyway......great opensource software. Anyone know of any other opensource
software packages that work on windows machines as well as linux?

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+ CCNA
Technology Coordinator

checked by Clam Antivirus (http://www.clamav.org)