Re: [K12OSN] K12ltsp vs. SMEserver

k12osn redhat com writes:
> A fork of SME with a
>little work on LDAP authentication and DNS to make it play nicer
>with others might be interesting too.

Boy....I'm tellin' ya'  I have several SME servers....if I could get the
whole Samba/LDAP thing working on SME...I'd use that for my Samba/LDAP
box.  I used one as my PDC serving roaming profiles for a couple years.
My desire to tie in the K12LTSP to the same home directory led me to use a
stock RH 9 server (using K12LTSP iso's) for Samba/LDAP.  Wish I could get
it on SME.  ;-(

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School