Re: [K12OSN] Printing question

k12osn redhat com writes:
>Just crank up cups....point your browser to
>http://localhost:631........setup the printer and you're done. When the
>clients click print they will automagically print to the server's default
>printer. This is how we have done it here.
>--
The problem I see with this is that both labs will print to the same
printer. I want each lab to print to the printer in that specific lab. Lab
1 will print to printer 1 in that lab and lab2 will print to a different
printer (printer 2) in  lab2. Does this sound plausible? Thanks

Randy Swift
Network Administrator
Leavitt Area High School
Turner, Maine 04282