Re: [K12OSN] Typing programs

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 06:18:36PM -0700, John P. Conlon wrote:
> Does anyone know of a Linux based typing program that is the equivalent
> of Mavis Beacon?  Our 8th grade typing classroom is being changed over
> to LTSP but the teacher would like to use Mavis or a program similar and
> grade appropriate

Not familiar with Mavis Beacon (other than the name, and I've probably
see the woman's face on the front of one of the boxes, years ago ;^) )

Check here for over a dozen different titles, ranging from Java apps
to web/JavaScript code, to KDE and Gnome programs, and others!

  http://richtech.ca/cgi-bin/seul/seulvw.pl?category=Typing

-bill!

--
bill newbreedsoftware com                           Got kids?  Get Tux Paint!