Re: [K12OSN] Educational Games

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 08:29:01PM -0400, Access Systems wrote:

> does Tux Typing support Dvorak keyboard layout.

I'm admittedly not too familiar with Tux Typing, but I poked over
to the T4K site for it.

I didn't see it mentioned in the Features page.
The only thing I found in the Forums was this:

  http://tuxtype.sourceforge.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28&highlight=dvorak

... where someone was suggestiong Dvorak be supported. :)

I'm sure Sam & the rest would appreciate help from people willing to code
this, if it's needed.  (e.g., if the OS layer can't handle what you need)

-bill!

--
bill newbreedsoftware com                           Got kids?  Get Tux Paint!