Re: [K12OSN] K12ltsp vs. SMEserver

David Trask wrote:

k12osn redhat com writes:

A fork of SME with a
little work on LDAP authentication and DNS to make it play nicer
with others might be interesting too.

Boy....I'm tellin' ya' I have several SME servers....if I could get the
whole Samba/LDAP thing working on SME...I'd use that for my Samba/LDAP
box. I used one as my PDC serving roaming profiles for a couple years. My desire to tie in the K12LTSP to the same home directory led me to use a
stock RH 9 server (using K12LTSP iso's) for Samba/LDAP. Wish I could get
it on SME. ;-(

David N. Trask

Have alook here guys

Star-support contribs <http://www.star-support.com/downloads/mitel/contrib/ldap-authentication-0.1.0-00/LDAP%20Authentication%20for%20the%20SME%20server%20and%20gateway.htm>