RE: [K12OSN] K12ltsp vs. SMEserver

Am I missing something here?  I've just recently setup a SME Server and
decided to use the 6 beta 3 version.  I've never used SME Server before
but I was able to get it working no problem with LDAP support right out
of CD.

>Boy....I'm tellin' ya'  I have several SME servers....if I could get
the
>whole Samba/LDAP thing working on SME...I'd use that for my Samba/LDAP
>box.  I used one as my PDC serving roaming profiles for a couple years.

>My desire to tie in the K12LTSP to the same home directory led me to
use a
>stock RH 9 server (using K12LTSP iso's) for Samba/LDAP.  Wish I could
get
>it on SME.  ;-(
>
>David N. Trask

Have alook here guys

Star-support contribs
<http://www.star-support.com/downloads/mitel/contrib/ldap-authentication
-0.1.0-00/LDAP%20Authentication%20for%20the%20SME%20server%20and%20gatew
ay.htm>

Paul S