[K12OSN] Ellsworth High School

Greetings All:
Just a quick note/question...  Do you all live in Maine?  I am seeing a lot
of k12.me addresses.
The reason I ask is that I would love to meet the folks that are coming to
Ellsworth but, the 7 hour drive from Saratoga Springs, NY is a bit of a
haul.  Is there any schools within 3-4 hours of Albany, NY using K12 LTSP?
I would love to see some demonstrations.  I am particularly excited about
learning more about the "real world" use of this 'product.'

Thanks
Dan