[K12OSN] k12ltsp release future?

With redhat moving to a faster fedora core releases (with a maintenence schedule of less than one year) and slower RHEL releases, are we going to be seeing a more bleeding edge k12LTSP?
I dont mind updating the server every summer, but i really dont want to end up upgrading the whole thing during the year, just to get security fixes. And of course for small schools the enterprise version is overkill. We don't need that kind of ISV or vendor support for lab computers (for "critical" systems then it might be different).

What are your thoughts?