Re: [K12OSN] Planning to contact schools in my area

Ingenious. An opensource outreach to schools. I can imagine the small
schools in Arkansas who probably have never even heard of opensource. This
is a great idea. It has my wheels turning now.....maybe I could burn some
gnuwin2 cd's and fix up some little fliers and mail them off. It wouldn't
cost very much....and it'd be yet another creative way to contribute to
the opensource ocmmmunity. I know Microsoft bombards us with mail.....but
how much opensource information do I get? OOH I've already got an idea for
a flier. I could make one identical to the M$ windows server 2003 fliers
we've been getting talking about the cost savings. Hehehehe.....

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+ CCNA
Technology Coordinator

checked by Clam Antivirus (http://www.clamav.org)