[K12OSN] Signs and Banners

Hi all,

I'm doing a presentation Oct. 17th for our statewide tech conference.
Eric Harrison and Jim McQuillan will be there along with a host of others.
 I was wondering if anyone knows where or who I can contact about possibly
getting some signs or banners for different Linux products....like
Tuxpaint....OpenOffice....RedHat....etc.  I want to grab attention and
liven the palce up a little.  Any ideas?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us