Re: [K12OSN] K12ltsp vs. SMEserver

Greetings - - FYI - -

I am using SME server 6 to replace my Netware install at my high school, and 2 middle schools. It (SME) needs better (bulk) user management tools. BUT a 1.4 Mhz PIII, 2 gig RAM, SCSI, GIG NIC server file, prints and authenticates 600 win98 workstations and serves a bunch of printers (30) at our high school. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a quick solution for PC and Mac file and print server. An authentication method between SME and k12ltsp would be super super cool. k12ltsp is still the way to go !!!

Can you search the past archives of this list ? I need more info on wireless and k12ltsp.

Thanks,

Tom Ventresco