Re: [K12OSN] Conference in Maine

k12osn redhat com writes:

>I think it's in Augusta Maine.

Conference on 17th is pretty education oriented, but not exclusive....more
info at www.actem.org  (That is in Augusta)

>Oct 17th.
>
>David Trask is the guy setting it up.
>

>ALso, there is something going on Saturday, Oct 18th
>and Chuck Liebow is setting that up.

this one is LTSP (K12LTSP as well) specific...at Ellsworth H.S. in
Ellsworth, Maine beginning at 9 a.m.  (Ellsworth is south of Bangor and
just north of BarHarbor and Acadia National Park)

>I'll be there, I'm a non-educator.  Hopefully you can make it.
>
>Jim McQuillan
>jam Ltsp org

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator