Re: [K12OSN] Re:K12ltsp wirelss

How about Damn Small Linux (www.damnsmalllinux.org)? It's based on knoppix, so it does all the nifty hardware detection. I've had it running quite nicely on a P-133 with 32MB RAM, and even then the utilization monitor inidicated it was consuming less than 20MB of RAM.

Petre

Caleb Wagnon wrote:
I think the last time I tried to boot knoppix on a system with less than
128mb ram it wouldn't even boot. It would come up to a screen that said
"You must have at least 128mb ram to boot knoppix" or something to the
sort. Even if it *could* boot....that little memory check it does wouldn't
let it.