[K12OSN] Help Needed (Boot Image for 300+ ISA NICs Needed)

Hi List....

This is my 1st post here...

I have over 300 ISA Based Computers with very Basic Hardware...
I plan to use them in a Very Large K12LTSP Environment...
BUT... All 300+ computers have SMC1660 ISA NICz...
I cant seem to find the Boot Image to get these going...
I have searched in vain on the www.rom-o-matic.com site to no
avail... I have tried all the Drivers listed in the many Googlez I have
tried.. even the NEx000 driver & still no joy....
If anyone has any idea how I can get these boxes running with
K12LTSP please let me know...
I have thought about loading something onto the (Very Small)
Hard drives these units have that would maybe start the process
of booting from the K12 Servers, I really am stuck for idea's...
The Exam Model of NIC is as follows...

EZCARD10
SMC1660BT
Other numbers on the cards include...
MPX2 EN5025A
P/N:142666-405 REV:01

If I have left something out that anyone needz please let me know,
If anyone can help please let me know...
Thank you very much for any help...

"The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything,
they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.."
Gavin Spurgeon.
AKA Da Geek