RE: [K12OSN] Help Needed (Boot Image for 300+ ISA NICs Needed)

As posted below:  Google knows all...

Message 2 in thread
From: Hoyt (hduff2 worldnet att net)
Subject: Re: SMC 1660T and SMC1660BT

View this article only
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.networking
Date: 1999/04/22

I recieved the following from SMC tech support about my inability to get
Linux to recognize the SMC1660BT: They responed within 4 hours to my
e-mail,
BTW. ;)

"You have to turn off plug-n-play with the SETUP166.EXE utility, then
set
the resources. Linux's NE2000 module should then see the card."

Hoyt

Behalf