Re: [K12OSN] Conference in Maine

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, cliebow downeast net wrote:
> Julius..love to have ya here..you can camp out at my house if you don't mind
> parrots swearing in Portugese..Chuck
Hmmm....
	I see a tremendous educational opportunity here - I could teach
them to swear in Polish and Russian, and I can get pretty foul in English
too... Need to work on French ... drat! wife won't let me ...
	Thanks for the offer. I will save you from your folly until you
get to meet me. Beer you will get. This will be a sane and proper trip for
me - the 25th anniversary and all ... julius