Re: [K12OSN] Re:K12ltsp wirelss

Confirmed, been testin boxes for the last couple of hours with Knoppix and it definitely did not want to run KDE without 128Ram (no surprise).

I've got a bunch of old boxes that I'm prepping as clients near Orange County, CA. Anyone here on the list near OC running k12ltsp? I'd really like to see a working environment...
thanks!
Dennis

Caleb Wagnon wrote:
I think the last time I tried to boot knoppix on a system with less than
128mb ram it wouldn't even boot. It would come up to a screen that said
"You must have at least 128mb ram to boot knoppix" or something to the
sort. Even if it *could* boot....that little memory check it does wouldn't
let it.