[K12OSN] top, w, who - Incorrect reporting

Hi,

I'm trying to get tools together that allow me to monitor the users on
my K12 system.

The following commands seem to have problems.

w - doesn't show all of the users that are on the system.

who - again doesn't show all of the users.

top - I have dual processors in my server, but for some reason it is
showing up as I have four processors. When I had only one processor it
showed two processors, it also shows 4 processors when I do a cat
/proc/cpuinfo

Any help would be usefull.

Martin Stevens