[K12OSN] OT: SSH problem

Hi all folks,

As ROOT I tried
# ssh -X satimis localhost

but I could not login It mentioned something which I could not recall and I hit 'Enter'. 'Y' continued running down the terminal window. I closed the terminal and restarted it later issuing the same command. This time it worked and I could login as USER. But on terminal window it displayed

bash-2.05b$ (the version of bash package)

not as

satimis localhost satimis>$

I played around with /etc/bashrc on following line;

and could not get the problem fixed. Maybe there is any file influencing it

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

B.R.
Stephen Liu