[K12OSN] Making the mouse work on K12LTSP?

Hello!

We have installed k12ltsp at our school and it works really nice! The
clients authenticate against our Netware server and fetch /home etc from
the Netware box. Managing linux has never been this easy ;D
The clients is running circles around the windows boxen we have. If this
trial is successful we might switch most boxes to k12ltsp.

One problem i have though is to get the clients to properly make use of
the scroll mouses. I have edited ltsp.conf and added:

X_ZAxisMapping = "4 5"

It doesnt work so i was wondering if anyone of you have made a sucessful
attempt?

Daniel Hedblom
073-0639090