Re: [K12OSN] Emergency...please help

Can you help decipher this?  The very last one looks suspect, but I have
no idea how to get to it.

[root spongebob /]# du --max-depth=1 | less
16      ./lost+found
11050   ./boot
420     ./dev
2715000 ./home
du: `./proc/2921/fd/4': No such file or directory
785     ./proc
1359968 ./var
13528   ./tmp
16212   ./etc
69076   ./root
2501800 ./usr
4744    ./bin
4       ./initrd
83276   ./lib
16      ./mnt
603680  ./opt
12100   ./sbin
4       ./misc
792     ./lunchcount
7392499 .

k12osn redhat com writes:
>Your root partition is full.  Try something like this to find what's
>using all
>the space:
>
>cd /
>du --max-depth=1 | less
>
>This will sum up the blocks in use in each directory (1 level deep, hence
>the
>max-depth)  and give you an idea of where to look to find the hog.
>-mike

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School