[K12OSN] Thanks...this is truly what the Open Source community is all about

Thanks...this is truly what the Open Source community is all about.  I
feel like a "doofus" for not figuring it out earlier....I was borderline
panicking....thus I wasn't thinking.  You guys managed to calm me down and
got me to see how numb I was with regard to the "root" partition.  Of
course it was fulll.....it ain't that big to begin with...duh!  Oh
well....I was afraid I had messed up my RAID as I had been fooling around
with some of my hot-swappable disks yesterday (hey...I live on the edge)
Your advice (and the new commands I learned) allowed me to calmly (key
point here) go in a check my files....turns out I had some big log files
and a few other things like "mindi" images.  My / partition is now back to
80% and I'm back in business.  On the plus side....my users were still
able to log in a do stuff with their home directories....this is a problem
that took me about 12 hours to catch.  When I went to the server to log in
from the server console...I noticed that X wasn't running.....(due to
insufficient space).  Anyway....you guys were a lifesaver and this is
truly the best "tech support" anyone could ask for.  My heartfelt
"Thanks"......

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School