Re: [K12OSN] Tux Math (windows)??

Richard K. Ingalls said:
> I know I'm not talking about Linux, but I AM
> talking about OpenSource!! Does anyone know of or
> have Tux Math working for Windows?  I'd like to
> let some of my math teachers try it out with their
> students, but can't find a copy for Windows...

Well the wonderful author Bill has already posted the link but I gotta say
we put this on some windows machines and told teachers the licenses were
free....now its spreading like wildfire to all the other machines.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+ CCNA
Technology Coordinator

checked by Clam Antivirus (http://www.clamav.org)