From: Richard K. Ingalls [mailto:awm002 mail connect more net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 2:08 PM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Tux Math (windows)??

I know I'm not talking about Linux, but I AM
talking about OpenSource!! Does anyone know of or
have Tux Math working for Windows?  I'd like to
let some of my math teachers try it out with their
students, but can't find a copy for Windows...

Can anyone help me out here?  Thanks!!!

Richard K. Ingalls,
Technology Coordinator

old: awm002 mail connect more net
new: ringalls glenwood k12 mo us

"A day without sunshine is like ... night."