Re: [K12OSN] Tux Math (windows)??

OK! Thanks everyone for your replies. I've downloaded it (thanks, Bill) and I'll install it and give it a shot in a few days. Bill, I'll keep you posted as to what the students say about it.

Thanks everyone. As I've said before: this mailing list ROCKS! You guys (or gals) are the BEST!!!!

-- =========================================================== Richard K. Ingalls, Technology Coordinator

old: awm002 mail connect more net
new: ringalls glenwood k12 mo us

"A day without sunshine is like ... night."