Re: [K12OSN] Tux Math (windows)??

k12osn redhat com writes:
>What would they like to see?  I really need to get back to work on
>TuxMath,
>so now's a good time to start harassing me about features. ;) ;)

Ok....here goes (PS...thanks for the quote on the brochure for
TuxPaint....I plan to print gazillions of them in "purty" color and
distribute them at the big conference next week)

Features for Tuxmath

Ability to choose operation....add, subtract, multiply, divide

Ability to choose level of difficulty and/or the numbers used...ie: single
digit, double digit..etc.

Possible added bonus...ability to edit and or add own "problems" to be
solved

Possible ways to track level or evaluation....examples might be...if you
are able to select "addition" of "single-digits" (ie: 2+3)....Level one
might be 1's, 2's, and 3's.....level two might add in 4's, 5's, and
6's.....etc.

Hope that helps  :-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator