Re: [K12OSN] Another run at sound

Duane,

There is clearly nothing in the lts.conf file that is causing
esd to run.

You are using k12ltsp, and that includes Eric's sound package,
which I'm not familiar with.

So, i'm not sure what else could be starting esd.

If you can give me ssh access to your server, I'd be happy to
log in and see if I can trace the steps that are taking place
to launch esd.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org