RE: [K12OSN] 300+ ISA NICz Solved by Timothy...

> This DID indeed work.... i now have the task of going round to all
300+
> Computers with a BootBisk to run the Setup166.exe to turn off the
> Plug-and-Play option....

You're welcome.  Etherboot has some support for ISAPNP but it only works
for the 3c515 right now.  Does Linux recognize them without disabling
isapnp?  I don't have any of those SMC nics or I would take a look at
making them work with the ISAPNP code.

Tim