[K12OSN] My own sound issue

Ok....so what ya'll are saying is that nasd will allow me to hear sound in
Flash Player in addition to the regular programs like TuxPaint and
Tuxmath?  Ok....I've quickly tried to get it working....I've updated via
Synaptic....and I also think I installed the new nasd enabled RPM that
Eric posted a few weeks ago.  So....I did the SOUND_DAEMON = nasd  in
lts.conf.....that disabled my sound altogether.  Any idea what to try
next?  I'd love to have sound in Flash (the kids would too).

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us