Re: [K12OSN] k12 ltsp thick clients

On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 13:34, Jonathan Bartlett wrote:
> Parts 1 & 3 are availabe, but part 2 seems to be missing.
>
> Jon
This is a continuing series in LinuxWorld apparently.  I saw references
for up to 15 parts, not all were listed, and there may even be more.
Anyway, here's pointers to the first few parts:

Part 1
http://www.linuxworld.com/story/32827.htm

Part 2
http://www.linuxworld.com/story/32832.htm

Part 3
http://www.linuxworld.com/story/32838.htm

Part 4
http://www.linuxworld.com/story/32842.htm

Part 13 - Cheap & easy business accounting with Linux (Nola)
http://www.linuxworld.com/story/32729.htm

I jumped to part 13 because I was doing some research on accounting
packages for Linux recently, but I hadn't seen this one.  Schools may
not have a lot of money but they still need some way to keep track of
what they do have and where it's going!

Jim