Re: [K12OSN] k12 ltsp thick clients

Forget to mention... the links between articles are outdated and don't
work.  I found stuff doing a search on LinuxWorld for - Linux-based
peanuts - and another search for - cheap & easy
many of the article descriptions don't mention either peanuts or c&e,
but you do get a lot of interesting and helpful search results.