Re: [K12OSN] top, w, who - Incorrect reporting

> ooooh, (licks lips) you have two of these kewl new hyper-wotsit CPUs
> that look like two CPUs..   two times two equals four!   8->
>

> what does `dmesg` say after a recent boot ?

Yup and they are quiet nice, they are taking an absolute hammering from
all the clients, I did have a look on the Intel website after sending
the mail, and yup it seems we have hyperthreading. Now I want a 4 way so
I can see eight processors :-)

Righty'o now gonna be looking at getting LOCAL_APPS working for
hopefully mozilla and Open Office, as these two apps really kill the
server when everyone logs in at once.

Martin