Re: [K12OSN] lpd doesn't accept remote jobs

Dear Folks,
	here I am, at the remote location, after 3.5 hour drive and I
don't seem to be able to make lpd accept requests from a remote host.
	I had removed cups because the cups-lpd was choking on files with
control characters (anything with barcodes), installed lpd that I remember
worked fine in RH8 and I am stuck and the business is bleeding money. Not
good for my continued employment. Any help would be appreciated, julius