[K12OSN] Citrix client

Colleagues-
	We use Pentamation in my school district for all of student / financial
management "stuff", which uses a Citrix client to run remote
applications via links on a webpage. I am having exactly _zero_ success
getting it to work on Linux, and have found little documentation that
has proven useful. Citrix provides Linux Clients, so I wouldn't think
this would be a big issue, but it is proving to be quite daunting. Have
any of you had success using the Linux Citrix client to connect to
remote applications in this manner? Might any of you actually use
Pentamation as well and have experience in this specific case?

--
   -Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-

Academic Computing and Networking Services Coordinator
Fern Ridge School District 28J
Elmira, OR
Office: 541-935-2253 x429
Cell: 541-914-2989